mercredi 16 juillet 2014

CATcerto, Nora The Piano Cat



Dictation by a cat
Speaking about the history of this unique project, the conductor said that the idea arose completely by chance, when he received an e-mail from some friends with a link to a piano-playing cat on »YouTube«.
»I was enchanted by her abilities and started some further research. I reviewed everything I could find on the Internet and it just intrigued me more«, – remembered M.Piecaitis.
Mindaugas got in touch with Nora`s owners and told them about his idea to write a piece for their famous soloist and an orchestra. Within a few days they had prepared the needed visual material.
»I wrote down all of Nora`s improvisations in music (notes), happily remembering my time at the M.K.Čiurlionis art school, when we used to write musical dictations. It never crossed my mind that some time in my life, my teacher could ever be a cat«, – M.Piecaitis said with a smile.

So beautiful, so cute :) !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

n'hésitez pas à me laisser vos impressions, quelles qu'elles soient !

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Translate